List of online course platforms (I used these platforms myself):
Our list is started by FreeCodeCamp, because it is in this project that there are courses divided into almost all directions. FreeCodeCamp started in 2014, less than 6 years ago. The main goal of the FCC is to get students ready to work from scratch.
- Responsive Web Design Certification
- Front End Libraries Certification
- Data Visualization Certification
- APIs and Microservices Certification
- Quality Assurance Certification
- Scientific Computing with Python Certification
- Data Analysis with Python Certification
- Information Security Certification
- Machine Learning with Python Certification
It takes an average of 300 hours to complete each route, of course 300 hours is not a limit. You will complete the course in less time (if you want 500 hours, if you want to spend 1 hour every day for 1 week), the main thing is to create 5 projects at the end of each direction.
Another project. COURSERA. The Coursera platform was founded in 2013 and the platform is a collection of courses that include courses downloaded from various reputable universities and, if you are interested, there is also a Google Cloud Certification (Google official training course). No. If you say Cousera is paid, you can easily register for many courses sponsored by IT-Park and ITSM (there are courses in many departments besides IT).
I will leave the links below for you to register for the Course through IT-Park or ITSM, because if you follow these links, you will be offered thousands of free courses.
SoloLearn is a project similar to FreeCodeCamp, where you can organize the basics of FRONT-END, PROGRAMMING and several other specialties. My advice is to first stream in SoloLearn and then shoot in FreeCodeCamp so it will be easier for you to stream in FreeCodeCamp.
- Python 3
- Machine Learning
- DS with Python
- Angular + NestJS
- Swift 4
Udemy began his tenure in 2009
In the end, the reason I added another project is that Udemy has a lot of necessary training courses, even if they are paid. You can buy a variety of 30-50 hour bootcams for around $ 10 and you won’t regret your purchase if you follow my advice.
Before you buy a course, you should pay attention to the rating of the training course. The rating of the best courses will be 4.5+ and next to the title there will be a badge called Bestseller. I’ll add again, if you’re organizing front-end or back-end web programming, check out the courses below.
- CSS — The Complete Guide 2020 (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)
- va ana 10 lab boshqa mavzudagi kurslar
- Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More!
- Web Design for Web Developers: Build Beautiful Websites!
- Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020
Traversy Media(Brad Traversy):
- Modern HTML & CSS From The Beginning (Including Sass)
This is where our article ends. If you have any questions, please contact us by telegram or email (you can also leave a condition at the bottom of the article but I am not sure I will answer).
Thank you for your attention.